About Me

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The best life classes

I am not sure how I stumbled upon these but am I ever so grateful! I feel it is my duty to help my children in many ways and one that is huge on my list for myself and children is huge! Or just really important. We all have a purpose in life. Who am I? Not just I am a Mom or a Dr. etc but really who am I, what is my purpose, and my favorite is connecting with your spirit, your soul inside your physical body. Anyways, I can carry on all day and night about ways and reasons but the below links have really brought me to a beautiful place in my life. Now. And I wanted to share them with you. My children enjoy them, we still have two of them to watch tho. At night or in the morning I try to recap somethings I have learned in these classes with my children. The world is a big place and as much peace and joy I can help them feel the better. (The following is not from the classes above) I have them breathe in some essential oils, clear their minds, write down whatever is heavy on their shoulders(anger, whatever troubles, issues etc.) then they tear it up and throw it away and leave them behind. Then they say a prayer thank before you ask. Then I show a clip from one of the classes like 3-4 mins. we chat about it and then I play a short song like have I done any good in the world today. It is so important we give our children the inspiration everyday as many times a day as we can. Even if its a minute. Enough preaching! Here are the class links, I love them!!!! And will watch them over and over again. They are that good to me. :) 


No comments:

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina